Monday, August 6, 2012

Powerful solar LED bulb




Our solar LED bulbs were brought to India by our partner Mr. Ali at the beginning of 2012. With it's brilliant performance and multifunctional usage, it makes very convenient life for people.
"I am amazing at this little thing, I hang it in my bed room, it's sufficient to replace a 40W bulb. I have one in my car, I always need it help me read documents in emergence. Sometimes I charge my mobile with it. I can't believe it!" the engineer, Mr. Saleh, the user of our solar LED bulb, gave very positive remarks to our bulb.

The solar LED bulb can really makes some changes for our life. It consumes only the energy from solar. We should enjoy this gift from nature. While we get from nature, we need to give our protection to nature.


For more information about our products and our company, please contact us now!



Mr. Hypau Wen (Sales&marketing Manager)
Website: www.solaronlamp.com
Email: sales@zdsolarled.com
Cellphone&whatsapp&wechat: 0086 159 1411 3316www.solaronlamp.com

Tel: 0086 755 3307 9260 Fax: 0086 755 3307 9261

MSN: hypauwen@hotmail.com  Skype: hypauwen

2 comments:

sunergy said...

really good

Stark Lee said...

We are your affordable sport LED lighting solution provider, having vast experience in designing and developing innovative LED lighting systems. We offer the highest quality LED products and solutions at extremely Competitive prices. Visit our website for more info https://shasii.com/